Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Father's Day - 18 Wheels of Justice

http://www.18wheelsofjustice.com/

Every Friday after work James "Irish Jimmy" McDougal would stop by the Ole Blarney on his way home from work for a beer.  Every Friday he would see an older, short, heavy man at the bar with a beautiful young woman.  Week after week, Jimmy wondered what this man's secret was, surely he was rich or famous, how else could he have such beautiful women every week with him?  Every woman was prettier than the last...   One Friday he finally decided to ask him what his secret was.  "Sir, I see you in here every week, another beautiful woman on your arm.  I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I have to ask you what your secret is..."  The old man calmly replied, "Son, an old man shared his secret with me when I was younger, about your age, and I can't tell you how much it changed my life."

Jimmy replied, "Well, Sir, please share this secret with me, that has these beautiful women on your arm every week..." 

The old man relied, "Well, son, I simply ask them..."

- There are three types of people in the world.   Those who watch what happens, and those who wonder what happened, and Those who make things happen...

Are you and your staff prepared?


18 Wheels of Justice
Father's Day Combo Book & CD $24.99 This week-end only!


Buy CD, Book or DVD Today at -  www.18WheelsofJustice.com

(Book and CD are great for individual use, DVD is great for presentation purposes to Executive,Planning and Dispatch groups.  All three include all strategies and content, presented professionally)


Negotiating with Freight Brokers & 3PL's...Book...CD....DVD.
18 Wheels of Justice Series available only at: http://www.18wheelsofjustice.com/


EMAIL - Negotiator@18wheelsofjustice.com